All rooms at Balmillig have thermostatically controlled underfloor heating, spacious thermostatic showers, toiletries, towels, a hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, HDTV and an iron & ironing board. Free Wifi and an iPad for your use.
The blue and green rooms can accommodate an extra bed for a child while the blue room has an adjacent bedroom suitable for an additional adult or older child.
Best rates always when you book direct with us.
With leafy views over gardens and to the hills of the north and west, the Yellow Room has a long king size double bed and ensuite with a large walk-in shower.
£75 per night which reduces to £70 per night for 3 nights or more.
The Green Room has 2 long single beds or one long super king double bed. Small child’s cot/bed can be added if required. Ensuite has a large walk-in shower. Garden views to south and east.
£80 per night which reduces to £75 per night for 3 nights or more.
With leafy views south over gardens and wildlife pond, the spacious Blue Room has a long super king size double bed and additional child’s bed can be added if required. Ensuite with bath and shower over.
£85 per night which reduces to £80 per night for 3 nights or more.
Bed & Breakfast Prices
Single occupancy rate reduces by £5 per night
Green or Blue room additional child £10.
Blue room additional Adult £35 – in separate adjacent single room
If no cot required for infants up to age 3 – no charge. Cot £10.
Winter festive period rates increase by £10 per night
Cancellation: While we make every effort to do so, it can be very difficult to relet a cancelled accommodation booking. Please note therefore that we will hold you liable to pay full costs on any booking cancelled within 5 days in advance of arrival. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Method of Payment: Bookings may be secured by providing credit card details (debited when you arrive). We accept most credit or debit cards or Sterling cash.
Check in: Please understand we are a small establishment with no full time reception so check in time is between 5 and 7pm. If it is essential that you check in to the house at a different time then you will need to contact us in advance and we will try and make alternative arrangements for you.
OUR Park is a tourism and conservation partnership scheme which encourages customers of tourism businesses to contribute a small sum (£1.00) towards projects aimed at conserving the National Park’s natural and cultural heritage.
When you pay your bill, we will ask you to make the donation and, if you agree, we will match it pound for pound. That way we both help to preserve the things which make the National Park a joy to visit. Over the last few years we have, along with our guests, raised just over £3000 for the scheme.
Balmillig Environmental Charter
At Balmillig we attempt to run our business in a manner which reduces as far as reasonably possible any adverse impact on the environment. As part of that effort we urge our guests to do their bit by following the charter set out below.
- Wherever possible, travel light and travel by public transport
- Contribute to the OUR Park tourism/conservation partnership scheme which supports conservation work throughout the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Follow the Scottish Outdoor Access Code
- Minimise energy and water usage by switching off unneeded lights, turning down room thermostats and reducing showering time
- Follow Scottish Water’s “Bag it and bin it” code by not flushing rubbish down the toilet. The only things which should go there are human waste and toilet paper.
- Dispose of litter responsibly
- Help Balmillig to recycle by keeping waste separated
- re – use your towels as much as possible
- Support local efforts to improve countryside access when you borrow a bike from us or buy one of our footpath maps or walking guides
- When you book accommodation always try to use members of a Green Tourism Business Scheme.